Check Out the Rebates offered in St. Louis, MO and St. Charles County, You Might be Able to Save
Amount: $200 – $300
Description: The Residential High Efficiency Rebate Program provides rebates to residential owners and customers of Spire, Inc. (formerly The Laclede Group) and Missouri Natural Gas Company for the installation of high efficiency heating systems, programmable thermostats and natural gas water heaters.
Call Averill Heating and Air Conditioning for complete details.
Ameren Missouri HVAC Rebates
Ameren Missouri’s HVAC Program offers customers rebates when upgrading their heating and cooling system to a more energy efficient system!
- Existing homes that receive residential electric service from Ameren Missouri qualify
- Single-family, condo or townhome (up to four units)
- Row houses – Row house, which is defined as a single-family dwelling unit that shares common vertical walls only with other single-family dwelling units.
- Multistory, multifamily dwelling units with greater than four units that also share a horizontal surface (floor or ceiling) with another dwelling unit do not qualify.
- Multiple units/systems qualify per residence – no limit